Your privacy is important to us. It is AutoMiningToken’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the AutoMiningToken website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around Privacy Notice and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Search related cookies
- Form related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it.
Third Party Cookies
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this website and to provide funding for future development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant advertisements where possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting you with similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see whether our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners’ sites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that the Auto Mining Token offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, where to bet or gamble, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of AutoMiningToken, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from July 27, 2022, 17:01